Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New things...

This week we have done a few new things...

First Run
We had our first run in our new jogging stroller, she seemed to love it!! She smiled and cooo'd for the first bit, and then after that she fell asleep!! I found this first run quite the challenge, lol...I guess it was my first run in forever!!


First Hair Clip
I put a little hair clip in her hair yesterday instead of a headbow- she didn't really care, lol.

First Nap in her Crib
I think her being in her crib was much harder on me than her, even with the Angelcare monitor! I went in and checked on her a million times.

1 comment:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

She looks so cozy in her stroller! I love the clip. The first hair clip is always a big deal. I had to wait over a year to put hair clips in my girls' hair!