Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Learning so much, so fast!!

Lily is learning so many things everyday that I can't possibly remember them all to put on here!

Here are a few:
New words: duck, mooo, pa pa pa (grandpa), Juuu (julie), jep (jeff), cell (michele), ia (tia erica, tia elsa), zee zee (lindsay)

When we ask what a monkey says she dances like a monkey and says "eee eee".

She tries to open and shut doors, and loves it!

She dances to "sweet caroline" and says bop bop bop- she absolutely loves this song and stops and claps and dances as soon as she hears it.

There are so many things I missed!! I am going to try to get some on video and put them up soon!
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

1 comment:

Mere said...

Lily is getting so big!!! She is beautiful! I can't believe that she will be ONE soon!