Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bye Bye Crib... Hello Big Girl Bed!!

Last night we said bye bye to Lily's crib and Daddy took it down! Lily watched as we took it down and didn't really seem to care!
We put her new mattress in her room with her Dora pillow and new bed sheets- she curled right into bed and asked for her beaka (soother).
She fell fast asleep with no issue at all!
I checked on her in the middle of the night and found her asleep in the middle of her room on the floor... so I put a body pillow beside her on the bed and found her like this in the morning:
She slept in until 8:45... amazing!!

Papa came over this afternoon and assembled Lily's big girl bed- he made it for me (mommy) when I was a little girl, and he refinished it white for Lily!
Lily just woke up from her first nap in her big girl bed- she did great!! Went down without a problem and curled up and went right to sleep! Mylo joined her a few minutes later and they took almost a 2hr nap together!!We want to thank Papa so so much for giving Lily this bed and re-finishing it for her! It is perfect!
I will post pictures of her entire room once all the furniture is refinished and set up!

1 comment:

Tiffany Lockette said...

Such a big girl. How did Mommy do with the transition? I bet you had a harder time than she did! I know I will be so worried and sad when the time comes for us to transition Zoe, which won't be to much longer. How are you doing? Are you feeling good? When is baby boy due?