Friday, July 23, 2010

Girly Girl

Every once in awhile Lily seemed to get picky with what she wanted, or did not, want to wear... but this week she has taken it to a whole new level. Every single day this week Lily has wanted to wear a dress... nothing else will do, oh, except for a skirt! When we open her closet to get clothes out in the morning Lily screams "Molly, Molly, Molly" and reaches for her dresses (Molly is Lily's babysitters daughter- also a very girly girl).

Had I known this was going to last all week I would have taken pictures each day, but I didn't :(

Lily has also been carrying around her Dora backpack and calling it her purse, and playing with her Laugh and Learn purse constantly. She wears her little plastic bracelet all the time, and she puts on her pretend lipstick. I find this hilarious, especially because I don't wear a lot of jewellery and don't really wear much lipstick. This is an adorable stage and I really hope she stays my girly little girl :)

1 comment:

Tiffany Lockette said...

So cute. Zoe hasn't shown any interest in what she wears yet but she is so big into baby dolls right now. Isn't this stage the greatest! Love it.