Friday, April 17, 2009

5hrs last night!

Last night Lily slept from 11:30 until 4:30, well, almost. She woke up once but I just gave her the beaka and she went back to sleep until 4:30. She woke up at 7:30 because she heard Daddy, but I brought her into my room and she slept until 9. The sleep was much needed for all of us!

On another note, Lily has been trying hard lately to put her beaka (pacifier) in her mouth on her own- today she was playing with 2 and somehow managed to shove them both in! She thought this was pretty neat and sucked on them both long enough for me to snap a couple pics on my Blackberry. Since then she keeps taking her beaka out and putting it back in- she gets a very satisfied look on her face when she does it- I can see the smile from behind the beaka! Its too cute!

I am uploading this from my Blackberry so I hope the pic works!

No comments: