Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Updates

Lily is growing so fast and learning new things every day!

I think she is going to start sitting on her own soon, she loves to sit up and lean against things... if she is leaning on the nursing pillow she always tries to throw herself forward into a sitting position but ends up with her head by her feet- its too cute!

She has started giggling more than just making a loud excited squeal- it is adorable!!

I am sitting her watching her sleep in her swing and I am holding myself back from scooping her up and cuddling her while she sleeps!

She is still waking up 2-3 times each night- it is making for one very tired Mommy!! If she doesn't start sleeping more in 2 weeks time we are going to start her on rice cereal. That will be very interesting as thing child gags every time she puts something other than her beaka or bottle in her mouth!

Nelson and I have decided to hold off on our trip to Mexico- we are going to do some things around the house- a fence, a kitchen back splash, etc... but we still want to go away for a few nights just the 3 of us... if anyone has any suggestions for a 2-3 day trip within 6hrs of Cambridge, ON that would be great!! We are going to get our beach vacation this summer when we rent a cottage with my parents and sister!

I am going to take a little nap with Lily before we go for a nice walk, I am loving this weather!!

No comments: