Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lily's 1st Day of Preschool

Lily started preschool this morning! She was very excited! Nelson and I both dropped her off at school this morning- she gave us a quick hug and was off to play and check things out! She found her name on an apple, hung it on the tree and went with the teacher to meet the other kids! Nelson and I said bye to her and she didn't even turn around. I will admit, I cried a little when we left- I just can't believe how fast my baby girl is growing up!! I am excited to go back at 12:30 to pick her up and hear all about her first day!

Here are some pictures from Lily's first day of Preschool... I may have gone a little picture crazy, lol.

Breakfast before school
Ready to go:
Showing off her 'Backpack'

Outside her school:

1 comment:

Tiffany Lockette said...

She is getting so big!! Hope her first day went well. Hang in there Mommy, it gets easier!!