Monday, July 11, 2011

Charlie is 10 months!

I really can't believe my baby boy is going to be one in just 2 more months!

He is walking along furniture all the time, he will let go and stand on his own too! He somehow manages to get into everything- even when we think there is nothing for him to get into. His favourite toys are Lily's... with the addition of his Mickey Mouse dolls and his toy cars! He loves to chew on puzzles as well. Charlie really loves to play outside with the water table- he gets so excited and squeals with delight when he gets wet!

Charlie pretty much eats whatever we do- I still make him some of his own foods to eat when ours aren't suitable... his favourite being pasta risotto, which I will post a recipe for soon!

He loves to "talk" all day long- and sometimes it seems Lily understands him.






1 comment:

Tiffany Lockette said...

I absolutely can not believe he is about to be one year old. It seems like yesterday that you were pregnant with him. I guess going through my own pregnancy I lost track of time with everyone else in the world, hahaha!! He is so cute.