Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Guilt Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake!!

I have been loving anything with chocolate and peanut butter lately- but constantly eating peanut butter ice cream is not helping me lose the leftover baby weight... so I thought I would try something a little less bad for me... so why not throw some cocoa and peanut butter together with some ice... it turned out fantastic!!  I hope you enjoy!

Ingredients:
  • 3/4 cup of ice
  • A giant heap of peanut butter
  • 1 tbsp of cocoa powder (unsweetened)
  • 2 tsp sugar (add to taste)
  • Milk- just enough to cover the ice and PB... but less if you like it thicker
Throw all ingredients into the magic bullet (or blender)
Blend.

Change up the ingredients to taste... i might try a banana instead of peanut butter tomorrow!  Could work for breakfast with some protein powder too!

No comments: