Thursday, March 5, 2009

She is growing up

Last night Lily slept in her crib overnight for the first time. Normally she sleeps in a bassinet in our room, but I decided last night that since she has been sleeping for 6-8hrs each night that she was most likely ready to be in her own room.

She did great- slept for 8hrs, waking up only twice for her beaka (pacifier).

It was much harder on me than it was on her, she went right to sleep with no tears- I can't say the same for myself- I cried a little. But seeing her big smile when I went in there this morning made it all worth it- That was the best sight to see first thing in the morning.

Well, we are off to head out for a run - it's nice out, and Lily loves being in the jogging stroller! We are also headed out to see the Stars and Strollers movie this afternoon- "He's just not that into you". Lily is really cute when we go, she tries to watch the movie- she really cranks her head around to see the screen- I will try to snap a pic of it.

2 comments:

Mere said...

Good for you for going for a run!!!! I'm trying to get back into the workout-mode myself. :)

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

I sure wish I could get motivated to run!

I know it's hard but it's great that she slept well in her own bed.