Monday, March 16, 2009

Update

We have been here for almost 7hrs and she is doing a bit better. She is getting some breathing treatments every 6hrs right before she eats and they seem to help open het airways and make it easier for her to eat. When we came in today she was down 12oz from Friday. But she has had some good feedings this afternoon. We are watching her wet diapers because they are pretty light and need to be a bit heavier.

I am waiting now for the results from the RSV test and the chest xray.

WOW- midway through me typing this update Lily threw up her entire feeding ALL over me- thank goodness Kellie brought me extra clothes earlier! I tried to feed her again and she was a no-go, so we have to watch the next feeding carefully.

Through all of this, aside from a few crying fits she is very smiley and happy.

I will update once we get some results!

1 comment:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. Poor Lily. I hope that she gets better soon!!!