Wednesday, March 18, 2009

still not ready to go home...

I just talked to the nurse, Dr. M called and got an update and together they decided she isn't discharge material yet. She really needs to improve her feeds, if they go down even a little bit then she will go on an IV. Dr. M is going to stop by at lunch if she can and reasses, and again at 5. So we still might go home today, but it all depends on Miss. Lily's feedings!

This morning she nursed for 5 minutes at 5am, at 1oz at 8, and 2oz at 9... That isn't enough... I am really hoping she eats well between 11 and 12.

No comments: